Sunday, July 10, 2011

We say CHRIST, Christ says THE CHURCH!

It seems like the more I love the Lord, the more I love the church. Two years ago, I had no vision of the body of Christ. My vision was just Christ, Christ! Now its Christ and the church! I feel like the more I go on with the Lord, the more He instills me with His heart for the church. I feel like David now "One thing I have asked from Jehovah; that do I seek: To dwell in the house of Jehovah all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of Jehovah, and to inquire in His temple." (Psalms 27:4) I just want to dwell in the house of Jehovah (the church) ALL THE DAYS OF MY LIFE!!! It is here that we behold the beauty of the Lord. Wow, let me tell you...there is truly no where else that I could POSSIBLY be.

1 comment:

  1. Amen! :) That's so true. The more we see of Christ, the more we see His desire, the church! May we dwell in the house of Jehovah all the days of our lives! And this reminds me of a point I really enjoyed from the video training message tonight. What do we do in the house of Jehovah? 1) behold the beauty of God! 2) inquire of God, checking with God about everything in our daily life. 3) be concealed in God's shelter and hide ourselves in the hiding place of God's tent. 4) be raised up and have our head lifted up by God. and 5) offer sacrifices of shouts of joy with singing and Psalming to God for the glory of God. Wow! :)

    ReplyDelete